When15,000 professionals and enthusiasts of AI and entertainment come together, we’re watching that.
If you are interested in the future of AI and video game sectors such as ergonomics or monetization, the newly formed YUL-ai community in Montreal wants to be a focal point for future thinking and development. Montreal being a place particularly renowned for its researchers, students and professionals in these environments, this is where the idea of creating a community capable of debate and exchange was born.
For its creation, YUL-air, which will be launched in September, is hosting several streaming conferences that will run from September 30 to October 2. The topics covered are varied and cover several areas of which here are some unveiled.
- Security (personal information, copyright, telecommuting, data protection, etc.);
- Monetizing online content consumption;
- Adversity as a generator of creativity;
- The future after the global crisis caused by COVID-19;
- The impact of AI on the tourism industry;
- The user experience.
The detailed programming of the conferences will be unveiled in August, YUL has already unveiled several renowned speakers, which is always good for communication. Among the speakers, we will find.
• Dominique Lebel, Vice President and Chief Strategic Officer of Behavior Interactive;
• Marie Pier Germain, Vice President, Marketing, Germain Group;
• Matyas Gabord, BRP’s Global Digital Director.
These conferences will of course be available for free, while many discussion forums, announcements, or mesh are already planned. For more information, you can visit their website by following this link.